Tuesday, September 21, 2004

INDIA

So i'm back from India...it's hard to know what to say. I mean, i could write a book about the country, or at least a short story. But i won't. I'll just say, i'm glad i went...there were great times and hard times, but ultimately it was an experience i needed to have. But i'm glad to be home, and uber-excited to be leaving for Paris in 9 days, and beyond that...i'll just let you look at the pictures.

oh, but i can't inaugurate a new blog without a list, so:
Top 5 pictures i wish i'd taken in India but didn't:
1. The sun setting over a mosque in Bombay's Muslim quarter, glimpsed from a taxi.
2. Two old men standing by a taxi laughing.
3. Flame trees lining the Bangalore streets.
4. A donkey wandering the road in Bombay. (I could have sent the picture to my favourite Ninja, who requested some "spicy indian ass.")

love y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home